FREE Shipping on all items!
Applies to CONTIGUOUS 48-STATES Only!
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other countries are charged standard UPS or shipping rates.
We only ship to USA and Canada.
We primarily use UPS for shipping. UPS is our primary shipping provider. We will use US Postal Service and FedEx in special situations!
All orders are shipped within 1 business day of receipt of payment (Subject to stock on hand). If product is for some reason not available, we will contact you immediately.
UPS tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to show up on UPS tracking web site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or special shipping needs.
When you buy something from the United States, you are responsible for 'importing' that product into Canada. There are fees to pay for the privilege of importing.
What are these fees?
Tax: Canada Customs assesses taxes (GST and/or PST) on goods valued at $20 CAD or more.
- GST (Value Added Tax) is 6%
- The PST can be anywhere from 6-14% (depending on the province destination).
- A 'commercial invoice' will be enclosed with your order. It will contain the necessary information for a proper tax assessment.
Duty: Also known as a tariff, Duty is a special kind of tax that you pay to the Canadian government when you import goods. Duties can be imposed to help protect local industry, making it more difficult for foreign manufacturers to compete with Canadian manufacturers.
- Duty rates can vary from 0% (duty free) to 20%, depending on the type of goods.
- Many of our items are considered medical and may qualify for the Duty free rate, but some are considered recreational and will be taxed.
Want to be extra sure? You can call the Canadian Border Information Service Hotline and ask an agent specifically about the duty on a particular item. The phone number is 1-800-461-9999 within Canada, 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064 from the US.